Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Missoula new year's eve early celebration invitation.

Sytes

All,
My wife and I hold a family / friend based New Year’s celebration each year at our property 10 minutes outside of Missoula. This is family oriented w/ outside heater, snacks, drinks (BYOB) and an enjoyable fireworks show. Typically, we start our fireworks around 1900-2000. It is amazing the extra brightness of the fireworks with the winter setting. Along with our fireworks, a neighbor and a few other properties in the valley also shoot off fireworks. It makes for an enjoyable evening.
Anyhow, if you are interested – you, your family and friends are welcome to join! Typically it is a small gathering - family type fun. Kids enjoy lighting the fireworks (with a parent assisting) and we wrap up around 2200 hrs. We typically do not stay up for the actual ball drop / partying events though Missoula has several places catering this event.

If interested, send a PM for directions / questions.

Hey there Hunt Talker! Missed this, but had to say, 'THANK YOU' for this special invite!!!! Seasons greetings, and Merry Christmas to you and yours Sytes. Best wishes for continued health.

One of these years will have to take you up on this invitation.

Cheers.

Sytes, this sounds like fun. I'd love to meet you and your family someday. Unfortunately, I'm going to be out of town for the holidays. Thanks for opening it up to everyone. Have a Merry Christmas and a New Year blessed with health.

Five grand kids inbound on Greyhound. The three boys want to shoot, sis wants nails done, little one may need to be changed when she gets there. Will pick them up in April. Enjoy!

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back