Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

missing top-gun

Hilarious, and great that we still remember him. I personally honored him with a stalk or 2 originating on the shoulder of I 25 this season. Gone but not forgotten is more than I could wish for when I'm on the other side.

Indeed, HuntTalk isn’t exactly the same without him. His willingness to encourage HuntTalkers via PM (both positive and negative feedback) may never be matched.

I had the pleasure of meeting in person his longtime hunting buddy last week. We enjoyed a laugh or two remembering Mike and some of his antics. He was serious about his hunting and by his buddies account willing to share the grunt work when it was requested.

@Greenhorn looks like a very fine icing on the cake of a Wonderful Wyoming adventure

Funny you mention him, because he actually popped into my mind today as I was working. I was thinking about a recent thread and a curmudgeony HT'er who seems to be taking his place. . . . (Gonna keep that person's identity to myself.) :)

Man, I was hoping the picture would have your rig parked in the background.

RIP Mike. Congrats on the nice buck @Greenhorn!

Funny you mention him, because he actually popped into my mind today as I was working. I was thinking about a recent thread and a curmudgeony HT'er who seems to be taking his place. . . . (Gonna keep that person's identity to myself.) :)

Man, I was hoping the picture would have your rig parked in the background.

RIP Mike. Congrats on the nice buck @Greenhorn!

We may have the same one in mind 😂😂

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back