'Minutemen' to Patrol Arizona Border

I haven't seen anything from the Minutemen that they are going to nothing more then find illegals crossing and report/follow the illegals until the feds can pick them up. Where does it say anything about taking the LAW into their own hands? Where does it say they have plans to physically stop illegals?

I can't volunteer but if nothing else this brings the level of media attention way up on the problem. As a concealed permit holder I was taught that you can legally shoot for certain reasons but get ready for a very expensive legal process regardless of the justification. I see a major issue with the number of alien smugglers and drug runners who will open fire before you get a word out. On one side or the other someone is gonna die before this is over. It won't be Juan the worker who starts it but Jose the drug runner will kill you for a nickel.JMO

I have to applaud the efforts of the Minutemen, however I too have reservations about this program. I'm sure that the vast majority of the volunteers will work hard to follow the "observe and report" guidelines, but there will always be a few over-zealous individuals allowed to patrol. There is bound to be trouble sooner or later, and you can bet the media will be all over it. Those few over-zealous individuals will define the Minutman's image through the media. I don't expect this adventure will last very long.

BuzzH said:
The minutemen are a joke, plain and simple.

WE have how many thousands of trained border patrol agents in AZ?

Yet, these untrained no-talent ass clowns think they can cover the AZ border?

You have got to be kidding me....HAHA.

cjcj, whether you like it or not, it sure sounds to me like the minutemen are going to be watched closely by LEO's...for good reason.

Buzz once again you sound like a fool....with overstatements like [untrained no-talent and thousands] You like your brother/in law Matt are clueless about the border and its issues. You wouldn`t last ten minutes on the border... they love little liberal gringos like you. HEHE. Have you ever even seen an illegal? hump

cjcj- If you're smart enough you will last ten minutes anywhere. The rosy picture you choose to see of the Minutemen and their ultimate worth in protecting the border, I feel is the true overstatement. I believe there are plenty of people who know about the issue. I hear about it all the time and I live in Montana. I don't have to use drugs to know its a problem.

Funny how Buzz always Bitches about nobody doing anything to help with a cause...While he sits on his big fat lard ass in a cushy government job. Then along comes a patriotic group who are willing to spend their time/money/energy to address a national epidemic! and he rips them as being untrained and other outright lies... Thats ok Little Buzzy... sit on your fat ass and do nothing but bitch..piss and moan. and whine like a pansy ass liberal. Matt you hear alot of things.. that doesnt mean you understand any of them.. What have you and Buzz done for your country lately? [Yea i thought so]

cjcj,

There isnt thousands of border patrol agents in AZ?

Huh, apparently the article is wrong: "The agency increased the number of agents in the Tucson sector, which has its largest staff, from 1,700 to 2,100 over the last 18 months.

Any person with more than a couple firing brain cells, would have to believe that if there is 2100 agents in just the Tucson sector there is probably another agent or two spread out along the rest of the border. By the way, thousands is plural...meaning more than ONE thousand...like 2,3, 4 thousand.

Glad to see you helping the cause cjcj, this group definately needs another ass-clown...if you havent joined yet, it sounds like its not too late.

Oh, and yep, seen plenty of illegals while working the border country of AZ...in fact I'll be down there this coming week.

Does 16 years of federal civil service count as serving my country?

One last thing, can you explain to the SI posters what kind of formal training the minutemen also known as AAAC (Arizona Association of Ass Clowns) has?

There's some interesting history of the King ranch in Texas. Ranch cowboys defeated the German invasion through Mexico in one of the WWs. It was quite a battle.

Buzz why don`t you quit flapping your lips and educate yourself to the "standard operating procedure" and other items such as the makeup of these patriotic americans.... you make references to slapping leg irons on illegals and crap like that, why don`t you READ the mission first... then get those gums a flappin...Hey take a picture of an illegal when your down here in AZ. [show Matthew what one looks like]

Hey cjcj, what planet you live on? What I said was some ass-clown minuteman will probably be shucking iron on an illegal...

I guess when I'm having a "debate" with city dudes like you I should have said, "Some ass-clown will bust a cap in an illegals ass"...maybe now you'll get what "shucking iron" means.

Is shooting your piece held kind of off to the side like a gangsta' part of the ass-clown official training?

Actually what you said was "someone like Fairchaseben" would end up shucking iron on an illegal .

What the f*** are you talking about ?

Shucking iron ? You make that up all by yourself Buzz ?
And wtf is an ass-clown ?
Never mind , just tell us how you ever passed your civil service test , you cheated didn't you ? You can go from zero to idiot faster than anyone on this board .

And keep up the good work at your important gummit job , by the time you retire your W-2 will be half of what mine was this year !

Buzz/Mattk if you think the minutemen are a joke and will be nothing but a problem...Do you have any solutions?Any suggestions?

Ithaca 37 said:
FCBen, "And wtf is an ass-clown ?"

An ass clown is what we have a bunch of here in SI. BHR, Ten Bears and ringer are a few prime examples. :D
Who is it as of yet that can't enter into a debate without a lot of name calling? Oh yah, I remember. Do we need to repost the psychological reasons for that lack of ability?

LOL CJ...
Move them into their homes and watch all of the rooms fill full of people in short order.... :)

Hell cjcj, I thought with all the "help" the border patrol will be getting from your friends, the border should be sealed in a year, right?! That will get rid of the drug problem, homelessness, social security and health care in all the southern states.

When you wake up from your anti-illegal alien dream, we can talk.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seabee Shooter
Back