Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Mini

JohnSWA

Senior Thread Mover
Oscar,

I love this site, and believe me I appreciate the opportunity to express my freedom of speech, but I swear. If I get the chance I will knock the teeth out of that little bastards mouth when I get the opportunity! I can fly to Idaho any day and I will meet you in the terminal. Just tell me which gate the flight from PHX to BOI arrives.

You little piece of shit. Man have you got a lot to learn. I'm only 5'10 and 164lbs. I dont care if you're 7' tall. You don't have the balls to take on me or any Vet. that gave his all to protect you or your kind. This is no idle threat. I'll be there. Just challenge me, you POS!

John

PS. My email is posted and you have no idea how much I'm pissed off right now. I love my country and I love my family, but kicking your ass right now would make my day, my year right now!

What kind of loser Veet threatens(over a computer) an 18 year old kid for expressing his mind, i never said anything toi you or about you you just got a hair up your ass that i insulted you so you decided to bring your rath down on me, Get a life you POS if you want i will give you my street address to come up here, i bet you don't have the balls to pay the money and waste your time just to come here and find out being a vet doesn't mean shit and that you will get your ass worked

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back