Militia takes over wildlife refuge headquarters

Why isn't the right wing media referring to these guys as radicalized Mormons? I mean, let's get to the root of the problem before they take over the US and have us all wearing the sacred undies. ;)

Congratulations you win the "idiot of the day award". There is a reason Trump is #4 in Utah polls and it is a credit to Mormon Conservatism not being crazy. Yes Utah can take ownership of SFW and much of the public land grab movement; but it's not a religious issue.

Remember "Justus Township, MT"?

It's too bad religion had to be drug into this.:( It's just kind of pathetic the ignorance that runs rampant in people. I better go get my tin hat on and continue to teach my kids to be honest, respectful, good examples and solid contributing members to society. Yeah that's pretty threatening.

Congratulations you win the "idiot of the day award". There is a reason Trump is #4 in Utah polls and it is a credit to Mormon Conservatism not being crazy. Yes Utah can take ownership of SFW and much of the public land grab movement; but it's not a religious issue.

Remember "Justus Township, MT"?
Hmmm, sounds like you got your garments in a wad. Maybe you should look up the meaning of sarcasm.

If we expect people to not say all muslims are terrorists, it shouldn't be difficult to do the same for those of the Mormon faith, or even ranchers.

These dillholes are outliers in both of those groups of good folk. They are extremists with dangerous delusions brought on by a serious lack of snacks.

It's too bad religion had to be drug into this.:( It's just kind of pathetic the ignorance that runs rampant in people. I better go get my tin hat on and continue to teach my kids to be honest, respectful, good examples and solid contributing members to society. Yeah that's pretty threatening.

+1, Amen

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jjmacnab/2014/05/09/context-matters-the-cliven-bundy-standoff-part-4/

Found an interesting article on droopy face bundy. Apparently he's a "sovereign citizen" type...and he doesn't like to pay for gas.....

Does it surprise me that this idiot and his family are behind this? Nope. They are nothing more than your typical sovereign. Losers looking to make a buck.

I heard one of their demands were "allow them to work the land" i.e. make money off it fo' free...nice.

Obama has a pen and phone...Cruz has an eraser. An eraser?

Yes Ben, he really said that.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otto247
Back