Yeti GOBOX Collection

Messing up a wet dream - MTFWP big 3 draw

Umm New Jersey Greg? MTFWP has had issues for a long time. The fact that recently they can’t run a draw correctly is fascinating. The wildlife have suffered through democratic and Republican governors. There are less and less wildlife suffering every year regardless who is governor.
Haha you guys voted in the clown. Not the non-residents.

And yes, it is fascinating the old head of licensing is director and they still screw it ip.

Haha you guys voted in the clown. Not the non-residents.

And yes, it is fascinating the old head of licensing is director and they still screw it ip.
You don’t have a clue how I voted, and Montana wasn’t broke in 2 years.

You don’t have a clue how I voted, and Montana wasn’t broke in 2 years.
Good grief Doug. Let me type real slow.

1. I don’t GAF how you voted.
2. Jersey Greg obviously won a majority vote.
3. Non residents didn’t vote him in.
4. My initial comment about NR was a $*)Q!#@$ joke.
5. I have as much, if not more historical knowledge than you do, even if I don’t live there anymore and I am aware this happened over a long duration of different governor administrations.
6. Your passion is awesome.
7. Your tendency to act like a moron and say stupid shit is not.
8. The inability to run an error free draw is embarrassing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Poor guy I’m so sorry 🤣🤣😂😂🤣

Ow, harsh! Y'all are tough on the newbies here, aren't you? 🤣

I logged in to my account and as of now it's still listing me as successful. It also still shows the license under the items I've purchased for the current year (I paid for it the day results came out). I'm hoping that means I'm in the clear but who knows?

Honestly, what pisses me off the most is that they published that stupid news release before reaching out to the affected tag holders. Now I have to sit here in suspense... and for how long? And if I do get to keep my tag, are they going to reach out to me and confirm that? Or do I just have to wonder for days/weeks? I might just work up my courage and give them a call tomorrow so I can at least get an answer one way or another.

In the meantime I'm going to call up Bass Pro and see if it's too late to cancel my order. Air mattresses, a new BBQ grill, the works...

I logged in to my account and as of now it's still listing me as successful. It also still shows the license under the items I've purchased for the current year (I paid for it the day results came out). I'm hoping that means I'm in the clear but who knows?

Honestly, what pisses me off the most is that they published that stupid news release before reaching out to the affected tag holders. Now I have to sit here in suspense... and for how long? And if I do get to keep my tag, are they going to reach out to me and confirm that? Or do I just have to wonder for days/weeks? I might just work up my courage and give them a call tomorrow so I can at least get an answer one way or another.

In the meantime I'm going to call up Bass Pro and see if it's too late to cancel my order. Air mattresses, a new BBQ grill, the works...
The odds are in your favor this time. Unlike the initial draw. Best of luck. Chances are you’re good to go.

Embarrassing that an entire department can’t add up a few numbers post-draw to compare to unit and region and statewide quotas for R and NR. You just need a 10-key and a printout. Big Fin could likely have done the check/cross check in 15 minutes a species. Is a bit more complicated than balancing a checkbook but I had the necessary math and reading skill by age 12 and my schools were rural with steam heat and no airco yet I somehow stayed focused. Heck, local bank owned the only computer in our county of 10,000 but all sorts of businesses successfully tracked sales and receivables with a 10-key operated by adults with high school education or less.

I like bonus squared systems, but I would say that possibly the most valid argument against them has nothing to do with fairness or youth vs old people or whatever. The most valid argument against bonus squared is that we are somehow supposed to trust this government agency to square numbers when they can't even do simple addition or subtraction.

At this point, state draws should be done with raffle tickets with each applicant's name on one, and one of those clear spinning things. Or even a bucket would work....not because I want all states to just go random without points, but because this is the only thing these idiots could maybe handle.

U aight rookie. Hope to hear you keep your tag.

I hope you bought the e tag. It’ll be 2025 before they find a way to take it back you’ll probably magically be the first name that was drawn and get to hunt

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mttedoc
Back