Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Messing up a wet dream - MTFWP big 3 draw

Low-level technical error on the part of some licensing clerk or corruption from and at the top?​

The question needs to be asked, researched, and investigated by the State of Montana’s Inspector General’s Office.

Something ain’t right. Too much money and ego involved in these premium hunts and tags. I am smelling stale fish. Happy hunting, TheGrayRider.

Another priority will be to further improve this agency’s public service, from building relationships between biologists and landowners to improving the experiences that hunters, anglers, and state parks users have with our website and new automated licensing system.

Hey, he upheld his priority. The system is so good that it over allocated licenses. Twice.

I’ll show myself out…

I edited the email to include my buddies unit and forwarded to him. It was a good prank.
That was a pretty good prank. I wish I knew someone who drew. You should be watching your back the next time your are around that “friend.” 😁

I feel really bad for those people who are affected. If I were one of them, I would have to send out around 873 texts to friends, family, acquaintances, and anonymous internet people whose cell number I have, telling them to ignore the text about the the tag as FWP was just kidding.

That’s what’s so hard to understand. Those of us who deal in large data input/merges/import/exports know the simple protocols and redundancies that prevent such errors. This is such an easy problem to avoid.
No it's not hard to understand, incompetent leadership breeds incompetence.

Seen it hundreds of times.

That’s what’s so hard to understand. Those of us who deal in large data input/merges/import/exports know the simple protocols and redundancies that prevent such errors. This is such an easy problem to avoid.
I could have my kids draw names out of a hat and do a better job. This is unacceptable.

Screenshot_20230517_184750_Chrome.jpg

Foresaw and explained it all this morning... Government issue scotch tape fell off the same one Idaho used a couple years ago!

Seriously though... I hope Marcus hasn't worn a hole in the carpet worrying if his tag is ok. Pretty sure there's hundreds of guys wearing out floors of there house right now. I hope they at least correct it fast so guys aren't scared all friggin week.

I never thought a government agency could top the Biden administration for largest collection of window lickers in one organization but Big Hank, GG and the entire MTFWP organization clearly has them surpassed.

If that guy isn't fired and they don't clean house. Montana will be in an apocalyptic state come 2024.

Back