Caribou Gear

Merry Christmas Hunt Talkers

Merry Christmas Randy and Family. And a big thank you for all you do for this crazy community and the resources we all enjoy to pursue. I hope 2022 is wonderful for you all

It is a quiet Christmas at the Newberg house this year. Just me, Kim, and Matthew. It has been a crazy year. If 2022 is a bit less hectic, that will be just fine with us.

We have spent time thinking of our blessings, the friends we have, the family we love dearly, and the good fortune to be touched by so many of you as we travel our daily path. We are appreciative for all of you and the richness you add to our lives.

We wish you a truly Merry Christmas, a season full of blessings, and an upcoming year of good health, big smiles, and the presence of wonderful people to share your best times with. For all of your kindness and your effort towards the things we hold dear, we thank you.

Merry Christmas everyone. Cheers!
Merry Christmas from Az. we are going to miss you guys this year! 💥

Merry Xmas and Thanks to the OYOA & FT Crews!

Many years ago, I was channel surfing around on the outdoor networks and stumbled upon the OYOA episodes. Watching those hunts and seeing Randy and crew getting things done with their own initiative/skill in the fair chase style really spoke to me. These episodes inspired me to want to become a western state hunter and got me started as the first person in my family to ever hunt. Very thankful for that content and inspiration!

Merry Christmas. Of course remember those in need this time of year.

Wherever you stand on current issues and this horrible 2021, please remember there are many living in fear, many who have lost loved ones, and still more will be lost. For me its not a time to live in fear, but a time to live for the blessings and the joy knowing that today was the day God gave us the greatest gift, to take away the fear and anxiety.

A very Merry Christmas to the Newbergs, HT staff, and everyone who makes HT the gift that keeps on giving. May our faith be reawakened and our good will to one another resurge in the New Year. May hearts, minds, knees and our nation find healing. May we return to greatness together, in tolerance for difference and in embrace of our shared vision and common destiny.

@Big Fin and family and Hunttalkers everywhere: Thanks to everyone for what you bring to this forum and your willingness to share knowledge, memories, and stories to help us all!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back