Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Men Crying

They cry sometime sover smallest things :D one thing when someone gets them down it destroyes thier ego lol

Try not to show it, cry on the inside. Stay tough on the outside. Sometimes I get an eye leak, or not able to talk.

I'm with ELKCHSR on this one. When my sister passed away a few years ago, there was no way I could keep the overwhelming emotions in. My wife hadn't seen me cry before in the 7 or so years we had been married. Even now when I see people down on their luck from chemotherapy and radiation treatments, I remember what my sister had to go through and I get teary eyed. I don't care who you are and how strong you think you may be but there will be a time in a man's life that he will cry - guaranteed.

It takes a bigger man to cry, than not to..I'm not saying to bawl like a school girl at every little thing,,but when you miss that record book deer or elk I say let her fly hump (or when I misplace my favorite thong :( )

Hunterman(Tony)

Yes, men do cry, but it takes some major devastation and then we try to hide it. Some of us get misty eyed during the right movie (Brian's Song) or hearing the right music that hits you down deep, but no, we don't get all sensitive and weepy like most women do.

Just one man's opinionl

I cry every time I watch Captain Nathan Brittles ( John Wayne) recieve his silver watch as a retirement present from his men in " She Wore a Yellow Ribbon"...

Other than THAT, only women and faggots cry.... :rolleyes: .....

I know of 3 times nut had tears in his eyes. and that was at the brith of the boys.

And that was because I told him when I get up I going to cut something off :D :D

All jokes a side his tears was of joy.

Watch the movie Notebook and tell me it didn't put a tear in your eye and I will show you a Bold face LIER.
Yes sir Men cry. Not the same way a women does but men cry. Did great at both of my grandmothers funerals untill they took the bodies away and man did the tears flow then. I still miss those ladies. A lot.

When my dog died. he was the best one i will ever had. When i had a past health problem and the doc said there was a 50% chance to live, that was hard to stay cool.
other than that, i am not much of a crier. I get misty once in a while like when i watch old yeller.

A-con said:
Wait till the Arizona drawing results come out, you see grown men cry every July..

I have been crying for the last 2 years....

But yes we do cry.. mostly over emotional things, my sister died i cried too,...but we can get into a vicious brawl and we don`t cry...we cuss instead.. I think i cried a little when i saw "Rudy" :)

My dogs died, cried like a baby in front of everybody. More ammo said "what are you going to do if something happens to Mary or the kids."
Cried in private,when good hunting and fishing buddies and granparents died.
Little misty for a few films, Old Yeller comes to mind, but no tears.
It's weird,my nephew was struck and killed by a car about 10 years ago when he was 18 and I didn't cry. I have five sisters and I'm the oldest. Kathy is next and we are the closest. I can't explain it. I was madder than hell and sad but didn't cry.

Cali,when deerslayer posted about his son I tried to respond with how bad I felt but just couldn't put the sorrow in words. I have known about your son for a while I still don't know what to say except I'm sorry. don

I have to add, it was all I could do a couple years ago when I had to put our dog down, almost, he had been one of my best friends for fifteen years. That was a tough long walk.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back