MeatEater new owners.....

Ohhh I remember that guy now. I don’t think there’s ever been as douchey a false prophet.

Ok well this is not a public land issue.

I never said it was a public land issue...not sure how I got lumped into this confusion. Regardless, hunting is inherently a political issue because it is the act of extracting a publicly owned natural resource, whether on public or private land. The politics does get more complicated on public land. And hunters can't just be public land voters either. Balance is required whether managing complicated sociopolitical issues or complex ecosystems.

Maybe... just maybe... hunters can be the resource bridging the gap between those looking for a way to connect with nature but who do NOT want to hunt and those who do. Maybe... just maybe... hunters can be the ones who share some backstraps with their democrat anti-gun neighbor who happens to be on the local school board (a.k.a. Steve Rinella). Maybe... just maybe... hunters can be the ones who come up with common sense and reasonable gun/public land legislation that balances interests and accessibility for ALL people. Maybe... just maybe... hunters can be the solution to true conservation instead of attacking some of the best representatives of our sport/passion. Maybe... just maybe...
Fully agree with this statement, steve does an amazing job representing our community to those outside hunting.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back