Meat Eater Weatherby

Never been a fan of HUSH. Met Chesser once and was not impressed. They seem to have a huge following though and it doesn't make sense to me.

So the special edition vanguard aren't that different from their other vanguards, save for the dumb floorplates and spiral fluting that isn't functionally different than regular flutes (weatherby even said that on the podcast). But really aren't PRICED that differently either.

I like the vanguard, definitely considering it for next rifle. Whichever one comes with cerakote, muzzle brake, and 7mm RM.

View attachment 154390

"Um cool logo there guy, how'd you come up with it?"

"Dude bro, I took this shot at a bull at like 100 yards and hit him in the shoulder. He ran off and I couldn't find him."

:oops:

"Oh well like 2 weeks later he came back and I shot him in the liver and then let him die this slow agonizing death, while listening the entire time from a hundred yards back."

:(
Hush is the reason we need a barf emoji button.

I'm sure the HUSH edition which I'm clueless as to what that is shoots no better than the vanguard I bought last year. Even with a badlands dipped camo stock I'm still not shooting a gnat off of a deer's ass at 1000 yards. Today's generation is all about looking good vs. actual performance. The cool camo paint that cost $1000 dollars extra makes it a tighter group :rolleyes: The amount of ammo and time spent dry firing is more valuable than any special job on my rifle.

I think weatherly is one of the best. Can’t go wrong with one
Ok,but we are discussing a Weatherby package option of a Howa rifle.
We aren't discussing a Weatherby made rifle.

That being pointed out I've been building a LR rifle in 6.5-284 Norma out of an old 270 Howa 1500 and this thing is a SHOOTER!
(At least if early indications remain true).

Who you associate yourself with matters. I have owned them in the past and they are good rifles but they deserve a bud light ban.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back