...meanwhile in Indiana. . . .

here's an update on the rain we are STILL getting. . .This bridge is on St RD 36 that crosses Raccoon Lake (Cecil M. Harding). I have only seen it this high twice in my life. . .it is (as of Sat night) 27.8 ft above summer pool. . . .Its not that impressive unless you have seen the lake at summer pool. . . . .I can assure you its a long way down to the water from that bridge under normal conditions. ( my friends ;) use to jump from it once in a while back in the day) . . .it will make you "pucker"!! LOL

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1437438553289.jpg
    FB_IMG_1437438553289.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 253
We were there at the same time I'm sure!!!! I hope we didn't fight! LOL Great times!

I tried to keep my fighting to Beta Bouts :) ('90 Super middleweight champ).....While there I tried to go with the "lover not a fighter" MO!! Campus is much prettier now but it seems like a good deal of the fun has gone away.....

I tried to keep my fighting to Beta Bouts :) ('90 Super middleweight champ).....While there I tried to go with the "lover not a fighter" MO!! Campus is much prettier now but it seems like a good deal of the fun has gone away.....

I'm with ya, it was a target rich environment for that MO for sure. :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back