Votes: 88 65.2%
  • Miracle Whip

Votes: 30 22.2%
  • Neither, I'm a Neanderthal who enjoys dry meat

Votes: 12 8.9%
  • I'm weird, Miracle Whip is Mayonnaise

Votes: 5 3.7%

• Total voters
If you need a nasty, pale gelatinous substance that identifies as neither a liquid nor a solid to save your sandwich, you're using the wrong bread.

I hate mayo or mayo substitutes. Honestly makes me wanna gag.

Mustard, A1, ranch, Texas Pete, taco sauce, and gravy are all suitable alternatives

Mayo all the way.They're so different, that they shouldn't even be in the same camp.

Through extensive research via awkward and ill-timed questions with the populace, I figure there exists locally what is close to a 50/50 split between the catchup and gravy camps when it comes to the favored lubricant for Butte’s most well-known breaded meat vessel.
Let me propose though, that a combination of mayonnaise and siracha should also be considered one of the heavy hitters of the pasty dressing world

278970357_10225704773059657_6228568919986763442_n.jpg

Meh, I like em both. Depends on the sandwich... I do not like them this much however. These started at $10 each, and each week they dropped a decimal. I think it would have been cheaper to throw them in the dumpster.

Edit: I put one the cart for the container (works well for sprinkling snow melt/salt), wife frowned and put it back. $0.10 for a container? Yes, I'm that old now. :D

miracal whip.jpg

Last edited:
Mayo all the way.They're so different, that they shouldn't even be in the same camp.

Through extensive research via awkward and ill-timed questions with the populace, I figure there exists locally what is close to a 50/50 split between the catchup and gravy camps when it comes to the favored lubricant for Butte’s most well-known breaded meat vessel.
Let me propose though, that a combination of mayonnaise and siracha should also be considered one of the heavy hitters of the pasty dressing world

View attachment 256353
Breaded meat vessel?

I take back what I said about it not having a reason to exist. My non stop craving of fish or shrimp tacos with siracha MAYO is a necessity

Depends on what you’re eating. I’ll take miracle whip on a sandwich with cold cuts, salami, cheese, etc. I prefer mayo on most everything else.

Me- Mayo
Mrs - Miracle Whip.

If it says "dressing" on the label, it belongs on a salad.

I don't like sweet in my 5 alarm BBQ sauce either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMD
Back