PEAX Equipment

Mask up on federal lands

Sign outside the FS door in Reverse has required masks to enter since last year. No brainer.
I don't go anywhere in the public without one and wear it inside, take it off when I'm back outside,away from others.
Seriously. It's just baffling to me that resistance to masks is a thing. It's so not a big deal, except in the saving other people's (and maybe your own) lives kinda way.

Putting a cloth mask on outdoors to feel safe from Covid particles is about as useless as wearing fishnet stockings to keep mosquitos off. I hate trump, also. Yay no label for me cat got your tongue!

But really, let’s hope this covid shit is really over soon or I’m running for president to ban masks, they are littered everywhere in the streets and children are going to make the next generation of therapist into billionaires. Don’t try and normalize face coverings as “no big deal” because there are consequences hidden in the corner if we do this much longer...

fresh off the smoker last night.

View attachment 170832
I'm amazed at how you guys have so many varied hobbies and interests. It's all I can do to go to work, raise my kids, and hunt a little. You guys smoking cheese and fishing and trapping and backpacking and making knives and traveling the world. I just can't figure out how you all get it done! Your days must have more hours than mine lol.

I'm amazed at how you guys have so many varied hobbies and interests. It's all I can do to go to work, raise my kids, and hunt a little. You guys smoking cheese and fishing and trapping and backpacking and making knives and traveling the world. I just can't figure out how you all get it done! Your days must have more hours than mine lol.

I credit the absence in my life of the bolded portion above to my free time, sanity, etc..

Make sure you wear a mask on your next hunting trip.

I’m guessing “in compliance with CDC guidance” is the kicker and that there’s no CDC guidance that says you should wear a mask alone, outdoors but who knows.

Bro, everyone knows the #1 thing you can do to maintain that flawless complexion is to stay out of the sun.

It's not a mask mandate, it's a mandate to be fabulous.

Deposit ridiculous hyperbolic nonsense here.

In the alternative, we could rely on the text of the order.

Don't you be messing up my political complaints with actual facts! ;)

QQ

💯
Every single time I feel tired or busy I try to remember this.

Also, how the hell do parents take multiple kids on vacation?
I can barely fit my stuff in the car.
There's a reason they sell so many minivans... It's true though. I have 3 sons and our SUV when we last took a vacation was pretty amazingly full. I think one of my kids had a duffel on his lap.

There's a reason they sell so many minivans... It's true though. I have 3 sons and our SUV when we last took a vacation was pretty amazingly full. I think one of my kids had a duffel on his lap.
Minivans are amazing. We have a Pacifica and love it. Now I'm drooling over the new Kia Carnival thinking "how did I get here?"

Yes, actually our days have 26 hours, the extra 2 are spent bitching at each other on the internet...

Putting a cloth mask on outdoors to feel safe from Covid particles is about as useless as wearing fishnet stockings to keep mosquitos off. I hate trump, also. Yay no label for me cat got your tongue!

But really, let’s hope this covid shit is really over soon or I’m running for president to ban masks, they are littered everywhere in the streets and children are going to make the next generation of therapist into billionaires. Don’t try and normalize face coverings as “no big deal” because there are consequences hidden in the corner if we do this much longer...
Kids aren't the ones having issues with masks...

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back