Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Mask up on federal lands

I think the point is that I need to wear a mask, I'm a healthy 32 year-old with no comorbidities. Probably your text book asymptomatic carrier. If I suck it up, wear a mask, and forgo a lot of the fun things I like to do, then we wouldn't be in this pickle and probably wouldn't need to be as worried about everyone in the NICU being totally masked up.

Rich democrats... like Mike DeWine, Charlie Baker, Larry Hogan, Phil Scott and Chris Sununu?
Weren't they recently canceled?

Wear masks for 100 days then what? Keep adding more days? I wear a mask where required like at the doctor but there shouldn't be mandates.
In 100 days 3 things will happen. Temps will rise because of springtime, and the virus doesn't do as well in warmer temps like the cold and flu. Vaccines will be more distributed. The current admin will take credit for the first 2 things that will lower cases.

Temps will rise because of springtime, and the virus doesn't do as well in warmer temps like the cold and flu.
Is it temperature, or time spent indoors? It would seem the late summer surges in the southern US would contradict the temperature sensitivity theory. Indoors vs. outdoors is a YUGE factor.

Regardless of who gets the attaboy (both Trump and Biden will likely deserve a share), I'm looking forward to widespread vaccinations and a path back to normalcy.

Is it temperature, or time spent indoors? It would seem the late summer surges in the southern US would contradict the temperature sensitivity theory. Indoors vs. outdoors is a YUGE factor.

Regardless of who gets the attaboy (both Trump and Biden will likely deserve a share), I'm looking forward to widespread vaccinations and a path back to normalcy.
Both to a point. Surges in the summer in the hottest places I would say were due to people packing into the likes of BW3 and other places to eat and drink in air conditioning when it was 110f outside. It was not the temps, it was the lack of social distancing. I am not expert but the hottest places in the country had spikes at the highest outside temps. Most other places that were not scortched earth had a decline in cases

It was not the temps, it was the lack of social distancing.
Right, that was kind of my point. Also lack of social distancing in an indoor environment is markedly different than an outdoor environment too, from the reading I've done.

I wear a mask everywhere im asked to wear a mask. I dont own the places like winco and common cents and if they want me to wear a mask i will.

If I go in to a federally owned building of course im gonna wear a mask. If I go to small section of BLM in the middle of nowhere of course im not gonna wear a mask. If all this is such simple common sense why does the government gotta tell us what to do with mandates? The federal government can kiss my skinny white ass!

I wear a mask everywhere im asked to wear a mask. I dont own the places like winco and common cents and if they want me to wear a mask i will.

If I go in to a federally owned building of course im gonna wear a mask. If I go to small section of BLM in the middle of nowhere of course im not gonna wear a mask. If all this is such simple common sense why does the government gotta tell us what to do with mandates? The federal government can kiss my skinny white ass!

If you read the actual order, you essentially get your post as the TLDR.

Welcome to walking backwards into supporting President Biden's mask mandate. ;)

If you read the actual order, you essentially get your post as the TLDR.

Welcome to walking backwards into supporting President Biden's mask mandate. ;)
Exactly, but I didn't need some old ass politician to order me to do it. And 99% of society doesn't need to be ordered to do it, but when alot of that 99% is ordered to do it....the problems start.

Back