Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

March Madness Time

Much love for Wichita State, a great group of players. Three games in five days with two flights must be pretty taxing on the system. I was totally rooting for them (although it is better for my bracket had they not prevailed).

Guess we know why Michigan State got disrespected by getting a 2 seed, they loose in the first round to a 15 seed.
Of course my UNLV Rebels sucked again this year. :mad:

Down to the final game. Huntbux wins with a tarheel victory, Ryan B wins if 'Nova prevails. I shall bask in first place until the final whistle blows Monday night.

My usual goal with this thing is to be on the first page, so with many fewer contestants this year, that was assured.

Looking forward to being in the thick of tarheelville on Monday night.

Attachments

• CfDrjUrUkAApQbj.jpg
    CfDrjUrUkAApQbj.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 107
Was that one heck of a game and hats off to the boys from PA!!! I can't believe those last two baskets back and forth down the court that will be replayed for a long time!

That was one heck of a game. I can't believe my Tar Heels lost. Great game, great final two shots. I think the refs called too many weak fouls, but other than that Nova did a great job taking out B.Johnson, and making UNC shot 3's. Terrible d on the final play to let this best player take an Open 3. Great game, instant classic, wish UNC came out on the other end.

Ahem... I'm here for the obligatory back-pats... Still writing my awards ceremony speech... You can leave comments here after.

In all seriousness, I've never been anywhere near close to winning a bracket, so that's kind of fun

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back