Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

March Madness 2024 - Hunt Talk Group

Damn. If I added up the scoring right then I would have been in 8th place. Sheesh.

I got a text at 1am this morning from my son " Dad, if i get the rest of my picks right, I'll win ESPN's bracket challenge"
" I had all the sweet 16 teams right and i had yesterday's games right."
That is quite the feat to get all Sweet 16 teams correct and half the Elite 8 after the first night. I imagine he didn’t come out unscathed the second night, which is a bummer.

That is quite the feat to get all Sweet 16 teams correct and half the Elite 8 after the first night. I imagine he didn’t come out unscathed the second night, which is a bummer.
His run ended with the pukes winning.
If Purdue beats Alabama in the championship game he should finish in the top 200

Defending Champs hold Illinois scoreless for 7+ minutes to open up a doubling point lead.

Crushing!

Down to the wire. Duke would’ve helped me but makes it more exciting! From a lifelong Hoosiers fan it pains me to utter these words. Go Boilermakers!!!

Yeah at least there’s a few new faces this go around. Just gotta keep the Huskies rolling! Bad day for my Beavs in the woman’s bracket today though…

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back