Yeti GOBOX Collection

March Madness 2024 - Hunt Talk Group

Damn. If I added up the scoring right then I would have been in 8th place. Sheesh.

I got a text at 1am this morning from my son " Dad, if i get the rest of my picks right, I'll win ESPN's bracket challenge"
" I had all the sweet 16 teams right and i had yesterday's games right."
That is quite the feat to get all Sweet 16 teams correct and half the Elite 8 after the first night. I imagine he didn’t come out unscathed the second night, which is a bummer.

That is quite the feat to get all Sweet 16 teams correct and half the Elite 8 after the first night. I imagine he didn’t come out unscathed the second night, which is a bummer.
His run ended with the pukes winning.
If Purdue beats Alabama in the championship game he should finish in the top 200

Defending Champs hold Illinois scoreless for 7+ minutes to open up a doubling point lead.

Crushing!

Down to the wire. Duke would’ve helped me but makes it more exciting! From a lifelong Hoosiers fan it pains me to utter these words. Go Boilermakers!!!

Yeah at least there’s a few new faces this go around. Just gotta keep the Huskies rolling! Bad day for my Beavs in the woman’s bracket today though…

Back