March Madness 2024 - Hunt Talk Group

For not watching one basketball game this year, I guessed pretty good. In this round anyway.

It’s rarely how you start, more about how you finish. The Texas Tech loss hurt me, but I still see opportunities for many more glorious buzzer beaters and upsets.

Every NCAA tournament team save one ends their season with a loss.

Tied for first but that certainly won’t last through the weekend. Great entertainment in the first round though!

O man sdsu over Iowa st my wife won’t let me live that down not picking her school and Grand Canyon over st Mary didn’t see those two coming at all. But the Kentucky and Florida losses those hurt. Kentucky was playin good ball this year never would have picked that upset.

Will see how today shakes out.

Thought I would have done a little bit better but I decided I always heard about upsets and did a couple at random hoping for a chance. Nope. Wrong games. No biggie. It's not like we're playing for Randy's Raptor! 🤷‍♂️

37-9 outscored in the second with 6:12 to go, that is definitely a flame out. Hunter Dickinson is a great player, at his speed, not at Gonzaga's speed. Don't know if he was getting tired in the second half, but he sure looked slow to me. Go Zags!

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMD
Back