Caribou Gear

March Madness 2024 - Hunt Talk Group

Kansas in a battle right now. It would bring great joy to see Kentucky and Kansas lose on the same day in the opening round.

Kansas in a battle right now. It would bring great joy to see Kentucky and Kansas lose on the same day in the opening round.
Not today!

I get it, the no call sucked. But Kansas survived after coughing up a massive lead. I love March madness!

I don't know what I was yelling at more, that anti-kansas crowd or Samford knocking down three's left and right.

Not today!

I get it, the no call sucked. But Kansas survived after coughing up a massive lead. I love March madness!

I don't know what I was yelling at more, that anti-kansas crowd or Samford knocking down three's left and right.
3 point barrage!!!!! Hats off to both teams Samford down 22 in second half comes back and kansas holds off the charge. Fun game!

I watch A LOT of hoops, and was out with a vasectomy to prepare. I still suck! Everyone’s bad at it. Winning a bracket is driven by chance.

I'm still clean in the Midwest, not so much in the other regions. Kentucky took a bit of steam out but should have looked at their history. Something to be said about teams that have been playing together for a few years when it gets to March. Calipari puts together talent every year and it seems that they start to work together about halfway through the season, but not at the same degree that players that have been together for 3-4 years.

Auburn is a tussle (literally) with Yale. The tigers punk/instigator caught with a swinging elbow and gets ejected with a Flagrant 2 foul. They also have lost a player to an ankle injury. Yale has a fighting chance (double entendre intended)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back