Marcellus Shale

WV Hunter

I will be attending the following seminars at our local Expo, what can I expect? Jose, anything I should holler out to interupt? :D

Impact of Marcellus Shale on Public Water Systems

Shale Gas, the Unconventional Play that will change the Appalachian Basin

Make sure to take this along with you and try to stay out of the deep end :cool:

bs-meter.gif

...count the Prius's in the parking lot and ask the rest how they got there.

...didn't Marcellus play for LSU?

I will be attending the following seminars at our local Expo, what can I expect? Jose, anything I should holler out to interupt? :D

Impact of Marcellus Shale on Public Water Systems

Shale Gas, the Unconventional Play that will change the Appalachian Basin

Forget the fricking frack water! Protect your womenfolk! Gas field workers are "nothing but a bunch of chauvinistic, disease-ridden drunks.":D

http://www.delcotimes.com/articles/...4e570af4e855b272322266.txt?viewmode=fullstory

you may be right that there are a bunch of drunks and drug addicts, but there are also fathers there away from there families trying to make the mortgage payment also.

you may be right that there are a bunch of drunks and drug addicts, but there are also fathers there away from there families trying to make the mortgage payment also.

I was joking about the gas workers. That was a story from last year and the politician has apologized.

You guys have to realize this is our annual Mining and Construction Expo, it will be full of the companies who mine/drill/engineer and design/build/sell the equipment used. It will be 100% pro drill at these meetings. There are about 50 different seminars going on at the same time. Everything from highway construction to underground mining permitting.

You guys have to realize this is our annual Mining and Construction Expo, it will be full of the companies who mine/drill/engineer and design/build/sell the equipment used. It will be 100% pro drill at these meetings. There are about 50 different seminars going on at the same time. Everything from highway construction to underground mining permitting.

Just park your truck against a wall and they won't be able to read your Bumper Sticker! John
picture.php

...beats the hell ot of a job fair. Did you try one of the frackshakes...mmmmm.

...beats the hell ot of a job fair. Did you try one of the frackshakes...mmmmm.

It was a pretty decent expo. I skipped the seminars and stuck with product demonstrations. I spent the most time at the WV State Parks booth talking elk hunting with the guy there.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cwdrx
Back