Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Mandatory Gun Liability Insurance

To hunt in the UK I had to have insurance. I Joined the Scottish Association for Country Sports, it was 48 GBP for a year membership with comprehensive insurance. I don't have any problem with folks having to have some sort of insurance coverage with relation to their firearms (homeowners, renters, etc). An ownership FEE? That will never survive legal challenge. Only in CA FFS......

Just when you think the commiefornians can’t get any stupider…

They never tried it as neither would stand challenges. Too many poor citizens (can we still call the poor poor?) would be unable to afford the right of gun ownership. Think “Saturday night specials”

They never tried it as neither would stand challenges. Too many poor citizens (can we still call the poor poor?) would be unable to afford the right of gun ownership. Think “Saturday night specials”
I think you're right. The common argument is "Well, you have to insure your vehicle" but the Bill of Rights doesn't guarantee you the right to a vehicle.

So whats next. Making the fast food industry pay for all the expenses that obesity causes?

I'm not a fan, and I don't think SUPCO will uphold this, but it's going to be a long way to get there.

We require insurance for driving a car, but the individual mandate in the ACA was struck down. Laws are all over the place here. None of this does damned thing to change the culture that spawns gun violence though, so this won't do anything but discourage legal gun ownership in favor of the black market. Pretty silly all around.

Back