Caribou Gear

Male order sausage.

Jackson Brothers meat locker in Post TX has the best beef jerky I've ever had, we stop in on the way to visit family but have ordered through MAIL as well. I'm talking sticks of 3/4" or more big old pieces of meat. Would love to see how big those peices start before dehydrating. Could also probably fill you're male sausage needs by special request.

Jackson Brothers meat locker in Post TX has the best beef jerky I've ever had, we stop in on the way to visit family but have ordered through MAIL as well. I'm talking sticks of 3/4" or more big old pieces of meat. Would love to see how big those peices start before dehydrating. Could also probably fill you're male sausage needs by special request.

Seems like the summer sausage is more in my price range, but that jerky looks really interesting/tempting 😯
768AE7DD-FC2F-4717-A4CC-ACF4C22D503A.png

Seems like the summer sausage is more in my price range, but that jerky looks really interesting/tempting 😯
View attachment 234472
I haven't had thier summer sausage, I have had their German sausage and thought it was just OK. The beef jerkey tho I mean damn man it's just hard to mess up dried beef. Serious beef jerky there. Nothing compares that you can find in a store.

OP about now when he opens the thread....

giphy.gif

Mods in this thread

giphy.gif

Still want some?

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member