Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

LSU/Alabama

One last parting shot for my good friend Draftstud.

leon.jpg

Well, I can't wait till I buy you that steak. The Better team won last night. But I still think Lee could have done something to effect a score. Ya just don't sit the same meadow time after time if the Elk aren't there! John

So Big Slick, you don't believe the two best teams played in BCS? BTW, I do not believe in rematches for Natl Champs....BCS should have a "win your conference" rule to play. Game shud have been LSU v. OK St with Bama playing OR and ARK playing WI. Mich St probably doesn't believe in rematches either....but that was in Conference like UT lost out a few years ago

Speaking of Tebow, the last time a white Bronco got that much attention, O.J. was driving it.....

Last edited:
So Big Slick, you don't believe the two best teams played in BCS? BTW, I do not believe in rematches for Natl Champs....BCS should have a "win your conference" rule to play. Game shud have been LSU v. OK St with Bama playing OR and ARK playing WI. Mich St probably doesn't believe in rematches either....but that was in Conference like UT lost out a few years ago

Speaking of Tebow, the last time a white Bronco got that much attention, O.J. was driving it.....

Tom! I love your commentary! And yes there should be a win your conference rule in play.

Being here in Colorado and not being a Bronco's fan, the O.J comment is just funny chit!!!

...awesome Tom, have plagiarized ya about 5 times already.

Bama beat us in every phase of the game. Hats off to them.

Now where is our mulligan?

Just kidding, see ya'll in Baton Rouge next November.

Next years BCS champ will come from out west, SoCal.

I would like to see OSU play either of those 2 teams and take them to the cleaners.

Oregon and Baylor had passing attacks....how did they fare against SEC ???

I think all polls should be done away with and let Vegas bookies determine the ratings......

This could go on forever.....
let's see LSU kicked the Ducks, Bama kicked LSU therefore, Ducks would kick Bama.....duh...
.just pick on my team, UT....everybody kicks us!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mowglimadness
Back