Lost my lifemate.

I'm very sorry to hear that, a good woman is the finest thing God ever made and I dont think I'd be able to function without mine.

I’m so sorry to hear that. I think cowboyleroy said it best “ a good woman is the finest thing God ever made ” . Our family put a prayer out for you and your family. Hold onto the good times there had to be a lot and they will help ease some pain.

My wife of nearly 59 years lost her struggle with multiple medical problems and passed away early Saturday morning.

If so inclined, I'd appreciate any prayers for her soul. Living with and loving her as I have for so long has left me in a state of loss that is unimaginable but I'll just have to move on as well as is possible. I have our memories, and I guess in the end that's all there is. Thanks for your understanding.
Prayers. 59 years, amazing.

Tarheel- we are going through the same thing now. 54 years and at 71 mine has pancreatic cancer. She's living like she doesn't have the disease but we both know she has a limited time here. I know it will be a terrible loss when it actually happens. We were just 18 year old kids when we got married. She is truly the nicest person I ever met. I will just be a lonely old man living in a fifth wheel and hunting and fishing until my time comes to join her. The house and new cars were only for her. You hang in there and find happiness. Hold on to the memories until you can join her. Prayers are with you.

59 years is a testament to your relationship, commitment, and love for one another. An admirable feat, to be sure.
My sincere condolences for your loss.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back