Lost my lifemate.

My wife of nearly 59 years lost her struggle with multiple medical problems and passed away early Saturday morning.

If so inclined, I'd appreciate any prayers for her soul. Living with and loving her as I have for so long has left me in a state of loss that is unimaginable but I'll just have to move on as well as is possible. I have our memories, and I guess in the end that's all there is. Thanks for your understanding.
I am so glad you were blessed to have a wonderful life partner. She was amazing, and I am terrified at the prospect of losing my wife. I can’t imagine the pain. I am praying now. God Bless

Sad hearing this.

I selfishly hope I die first. I dont know how I would handle loosing my wife. Shes my rock.

Keep you chin up and remember the good times.

Man, I’m so sorry for your loss. 59 years is something to be proud of. I can’t imagine the grief. Praying for you.

You should be so proud of your commitment to one another. It's a great example to the younger generations like myself. I can't imagine how that loss feels. I know if I lost my wife I would feel deeply incomplete. I pray that you can find comfort in your memories together and that she watches over you!

So very sad and sorry to hear this news. I hope you have loved ones to lean on as you traverse the days ahead. Sometimes it will be one day @ a time, sometimes it will be an hour @ a time. Prayers and strength are sent to you and your family.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seabee Shooter
Back