Lost a great buddy

ashersdad

:( One of my best hunting buddies took his own life yesterday. I don't know what was going on in his mind. Just wish there was something I could have done. He was one of those guys that would drop everything to help you out. Last year when I shot my bull elk in Wyoming, I called him from the mountain to let him know I had one down. He immediately left work and came to help pack it out. Pretty sad.

Sure will miss him. Love ya like a brother Kevin... :(

Dang, That is a tough Hit. Keep the good times in you mind when you think of him, he must have really have had some Demons that he could'nt sort out. Sorry for your loss, John

I'm sorry for your loss man I know how hard it can be.

A woman who I used to work with, she was one of my regular shooting partners ate a 9mm 2 weeks ago. Her and her ol man was having problems. I was his best man.

I wish she would have called me. NOthing worse that a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Sorry t ohear that Ash, It's tough when I hear news, one of my old buddies was about to get a divorce seeral years ago and shot himself his wie opened the garage door to pull in and found him there.

It was tough to hear the news but then I remember the good times we had hunting.

Not to be insensitive to this post, But if Ever I die and it looks like a Suicide, Don't buy it !!!! I would never do that, make sure a report is done, someone wacked me.

I have a hard time understanding how someone can take their life ?!?!? I know it happens and unfortunatley several that I know on this board have lived through the nightmare of it. I hate when I hear it but sometimes the brain jsut doesn't make sense.

I am truely sorry to hear about your loss. You would think he could have went to good friends like you before making a wrong decision.

Thanks everyone for your thoughts. The funeral was yesterday. Man, that was rough. Hope to never have to go through this again. Thanks again.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back