Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Looks like I'm getting busier again.

Moosie

Grand poopa
Well the Slow, relaxing months of winter are about wrapping up. Today I went to my first soccer coach's meeting for the spring and coaches soccer class.

Games once a week for the next couple months and training 2 times a week for the boys. And thats just Oscar's. Then it's 2 times a week for Zach.

Good news is I can run around a little withthe boyz and work off the winter wear :rolleyes:

Yep, here too. Although I don't have any rug rats to chase around, we're busy enough at work that I can probably spend 12 hours a day, 7 days a week from now until my sheep hunt, hiking around the hills if I want.

BuzzH is coming down next week and I'm going to teach him how to find shed antlers, and then it's work, work, work.

Oak,

I got some practice today so maybe I'll be schooling you how to find sheds...Doug and I picked up 29 mule deer antlers today in about 5 hours.

I'm looking in my e-mail for the pics and I'm not seeing the proof. Talk is cheap...

I'll have to send you a picture I guess.

But, it wont be much of picture...just a pile of antlers in the garage.

BTW, we found them in a place we've never looked before...NE of town.

Cool. I've got some new ideas the last couple of days, as one of my co-workers used to fly classification counts for the DOW. He's a wealth of information.

Back