Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Looks like another beheading

Yeah, I just heard too. I didn't see any way out for him as soon as I heard that he'd been captured. After all, there is no mercy, compassion, or human decency in a bunch of heathen rabid dogs. Does not matter that he had lived among the Islamic people for over a decade and even had close friends among the Islamic community. I'm for pulling all our people out of the Islamic area of the world, and create our own iron curtain around their sorry asses.

Well, hatred can work two ways. Since they hate everyone who is American, or anyone who is not Islamic...then I so hate them with equal fervor. There is a merciful God who granted that I not ever be in a position of power, or all the Islamic world would now be a smoking mess of conflagration.

One thing the American people have to do is quit trying to apply our values and virtues to a stone age culture which only understands death and violence. There are no innocents over there...they are all guilty by actions or by apathy and association. While it is God's Supreme right to judge...I believe it is our right to make the formal introduction and drag their stinking asses before his court. As for this Allah creep...what sane culture would want to worship a bloodthirsty murdering bastard like that? And no...Allah is not the same as God, but in a different language no more than Baal and Moloch were. Allah is more of a false god.

Don't try to change my mind...it is made up. Trying to change my views will only piss me off more.

I won't bring it up again.

Unfortunately, I agree that his fate was sealed as soon as he was kidnapped. Unless, of course, he escaped like that other American in Iraq managed to do. I sure hope he put up a helluva fight.

I guess people have to start thinking about striking out immediately, if they might be captured, if that becomes the standard treatment for a hostage. I don't want to pull out, I'd rather we stay and kill some more of the Islamic jihadists.

Afghanistan knocked the organization out of Al Queda a lot, I think. Iraq stopped a lot of the planning and support for terrorists.

If those two became funcioning Arab democracies, there would be a new world beginning to replace that Islamic jihadist approach they have.

Did you here what Putin, the Russian, said today? He said he warned Bush about Iraq planned terrorist attacks INSIDE THE US, even after 9/11 that were being planned in Iraq.

We need to kill more of them, more than we need to leave their part of the world and let them keep terrorising us.

Heck, this is getting me pissed. I say that if those people don't start handing over the low lifes that are doing it, then you must be one of them. Time to start treating all civilians the same as the militants if they will not cooperate. You know that the other people in the neighborhoods know where these guys are, they just won't say anything. If it is because they are afraid of retaliation, well, they need to be more afraid of what we will do. It is time to resort to more harsh measures.

Remember what Machiavelli (i think) said: It is better to be feared than loved. I am tired of us saving the rest of the world and then having to put up with this kind of crap. We sit back and have to listen to the liberal media and do nothing. We have our citizens working to better their lives, and we sit here while they are killed like this. We bail out every minority group in every country in eastern europe, and we are thanked by them turning against us. I am sick and tired of it. It is time to take off the gloves and show em what will happen each and every time a US civilian is killed.

One of the guys from Band of Brothers (the real guy) said that he hoped World War 2 would not end too soon because the war had to be taken to the German people. They needed to see what war was about. They needed to see what the results of their decisions were. I feel the same way now. We took care of business too quickly. We need to take the war to the streets, show them what real war is. Our military is too good now. It is all to neat and tidy.

Sorry for my rambling, I am just a bit pissed.

Why did they let this drag on as long as they have? They should have bomb the whole damn country in the first place and been done with it all. If they would have taken care of it when George Bush Sr. was in office and done it right then we wouldn't be in the mess we are in now. This is Just my opinion.
old-boss-hen {aks} Mrs.D

GW and Senior both recognize that the Islamic socioeconomic sturcture must be changed to effect abolition of terrorist groups. That my friends is what Iraq is all about. Unfortunately, the American people as a whole are far too short sighted, microwave results oriented, and too damned passive to stand behind our President who has the courage, moral outrage, and just plain good sense to carry on in the face of dischord and dissention. Five will get you ten that Kerry is elected by this nation and we pull out all our troops from the Middle East and we get to start the entire process all over again. I guess by now you have heard about Putin's revelation about planned attacks in Iraq and the "incognito" guest of US Forces in Iraq. Probably some of you have figured out who this "guest" is and have an inkling of where my advance or contemporary information has been coming from. Now, what do we do about terrorist kidnappings? I have severalideas, but let's hear yours. :D

That is too bad for the guys family...that said, I dont feel sorry for him.

I feel sorry for true victims, not people who willingly put themselves in these types of situations.

Isnt it intuitively obvious, even to a casual observer, that living in Saudi Arabia is a bit risky right now?

I wouldnt even consider living in a crazy place like that...no matter how much money was on the table.

Buzz some folk don't have much of a choice. Others don't believe the sky is falling until they see nothing but fog. I'm certain that forbidding travel and/or passports for Saudi bound US citizens is not going to fix the problem though. I know that if he was briefed as well as we Federal employees were before foreign travel that he certainly knew what to expect. I am for arming all of our citizens who are abroad and informing the hosting governments that it is a non-negotiable consideration. I might go so far as insisting that our citizens who are working or living in the Middle East be assigned as envoys to the nearest US embassy and be granted diplomatic immunity as well as official diplomatic travel status. Again, this point is non-negotiable. Then there is the issue of the press. Blackouts? What do you think?

Paws,

What I think is that when you make a choice, dont expect too much sympathy from me when your ass is in a sling. Certainly dont expect me to launch nukes on your behalf.

You are correct, all Americans are aware of the risks. I know that because my wife lived in Saudi Arabia for 4 years when her Dad worked there for the Corps of Engineers.

I also know that the driving force behind the decision to live in a pit like Saudi is not so you can build sand castles, befriend Arabs, or learn about the Muslim religion. You do it for money, simple as that.

You could demand all the things you listed, but they wouldnt agree to it.

I'm not against anyone going there to make money, just dont cry when things dont go right.

It would be great if they could all be armed, or even just some of them, concealed carry. It would make a hostage taker think twice, before they tried it.

I know a guy who took a guard job in Afghanistan about a month ago. He gets the first 60,000 tax free, and gets about 100k per year, plus housing. His first housing on the way was a tent with AC in Uzbekistan, I think. He bought an antique gun in Afghanistan, that's a benefit, they have them there cheaper than here.

I feel for his family's loss. Hopefully they will relish more in his life than the anguish of his death.

It is a sad state of affairs that is occuring. IMHO it will only get worse. Being a American citizen over there will be like having a target placed on your back. Not enough money to make me go for sure. Does this make me a wimp? YEP
shhh.gif
But not a foolish one.

paws.... what would a news blackout accomplish?

Until recently, Saudi Arabia was not that dangerous a place. Either that or the danger was concealed. Once the terrorists started hitting Americans or Europeans there, though, you start taking your chances, in my opinion.

A lot of the benefits to working there are: required vacations out of the country every so many months ( A visa requirement), usually at company expense. Nice housing in "secure" compounds (kinda like a fort in the old west, if you ask me :rolleyes: ) and very good pay in a much lower economic situation.

But you are taking your chances whenever you live abroad.

As far as Saudi Arabia is concerned, the royal family is just as corrupt as Saddam was - but perhaps not quite as cruel. No wood chippers or rape rooms, perhaps - but still corrupt and the Saud family owns everything. The people are not real happy with them. We may be backing another "Shah of Iran" in Saudi Arabia, which will mean another loss for us in the area when the people overthrow that ruling dictatorial family.

I still believe in Bush over Kerry, but I think supporting a situation like what presently exists in Saudi Arabia while getting rid of Saddam is kind of hypocritical.

I found a place that had the pics of the body and head.

If you cant find them and want to see them I will let you know via Private messenger.

except Rogue.... you are already pissed off. Dont want you to blow a gasket. ;)

Thanks Nut. The CNN link says this:

"Abdel Aziz al-Muqrin, the leader of al Qaeda's cell in Saudi Arabia, was killed, Saudi security sources told CNN.

He was killed while disposing of Johnson's body, the Arabic-language television network Al-Arabiya reported."

That's pretty good, the Saudi's are fighting the terrorists and getting some of them. I don't think the Saudi's are as bad as Saddam at all.
I read that book, Sleeping with the Enemy and its mainly about them. They are not actively fighting us, like Saddam was till the end, as far as I know. They are basically corrupted by so much money, is sort of a way to describe it.
They are having to appease their "church" for their western corrupt style of living by giving money to all the mosques in the world and then the mosques point out how westernized they are.

More than 1/2 the PhDs in Saudi Arabia or in Islamic studies. That's the only education there, it seems, the Koran. Kill the infedels, they learn that a lot, it seems like. They need to get the whole country thinking the oil money should help everyone more.

Sorry about venting and kind of blowing my cork, guys. Long as you aren't a sandmonkey and don't talk with a ME accent you're safe around me. Funny thing is...about 4 or 5 years ago if someone had accused me of being racist or prejudiced, I would have been shocked and would have disagreed. Now unfortunately, it is true. I will say that I don't plan to allow hatred to drag me into the same low gutter those bastards wallow in.

To be quite honest though...it would not behoove a telemarketer with an accent to ring me up right about now (insert Yahoo "devil face"). It might get quite ugly verbally.

About the money part...I had the opportunity to go to work in Saudi Arabia back a few years ago when some of the water desalination plants went in over there. That is my area of expertise with about 16 years in development and research. After looking at the situation...and the pile of money in big round figures with lots of zeros, I decided that it is better to live in a modest house with beans and bacon for dinner than be in a foreign sh##hole with an axe hanging over my head. With my recently discovered prejudices, I guess I just need to keep my grouchy old ass here in the good old USA.

I hope all my countrymen will wake up to the intense situation and get their asses home for their family's sakes. I would hate to see this stuff become everyday news.

Later folks...again, sorry I went ballistic.

Tom don't pat them on the back yet my friend. Just yesterday I saw a member of the ruling class on Arab T.V. telling the Saudi locals that the terrorist attacks in the city were being conducted by Zionists and Israelies! I'll believe that dude is dead when I see his corpse and his Momma crying her eyes out. Understand that Saudis couldn't give a rat's ass how many Westerners are murdered. They are a double dealing, two faced lot who have for decades played the game of "feed the tiger, but hope he eats me last!"

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back