Locked, but not forgotten

What is HTM worth? Would need to exchange current members to the ban world? Is HTM worth an @Oak ? Or do we need to toss in an @noharleyyet ?

Image of Well, you shut your dirty, little mouth.

Is there anyone we could do a prisoner exchange with to get a couple banned members back? There were some pretty entertaining idiots back in the day.

I do often enjoy when folks get banned. They cross Fin, get made to look a fool, and are cast from the ship.

I do sometimes miss James Riley - he was shit stirrer - but I don't recall thinking he was a bad guy. Probably best that he wasn't here for the Trump Presidency.

I remember RoadHunter.Might be able to exchange a used piece of TP or something for him.

Whatever happened to Jose Quervo? When I look at older threads, there has been a lot of names that have come and gone, and I have only been around a decade. There was decade before that!

I do often enjoy when folks get banned. They cross Fin, get made to look a fool, and are cast from the ship.

I do sometimes miss James Riley - he was shit stirrer - but I don't recall thinking he was a bad guy. Probably best that he wasn't here for the Trump Presidency.

I remember RoadHunter.Might be able to exchange a used piece of TP or something for him.

Whatever happened to Jose Quervo? When I look at older threads, there has been a lot of names that have come and gone, and I have only been around a decade. There was decade before that!
My favorite banning of all time

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back