Live: Game Off 2022

Countdown to GO22: 6hrs 8min 22sec

IMG_4604 2.JPG

Competition updates - he is using sirloin for his final dish, has a bunch of asian sauces. Is going 'to a specialty cheese shop' in a bit. Pheasant is marinating in what appears to be a buttermilk batter. He also BEGGED for 3 lunch tamales. Like, full on groveling. Guess they're good!

View attachment 255207

Competition updates - he is using sirloin for his final dish, has a bunch of asian sauces. Is going 'to a specialty cheese shop' in a bit. Pheasant is marinating in what appears to be a buttermilk batter. He also BEGGED for 3 lunch tamales. Like, full on groveling. Guess they're good!
Nailed it! Love me a biscuit and gravy meal!
thmbsupyes

not gonna lie, I admire the ability to wait until the last minute the competition has going on, it's either rock-solid confidence or the willingness to go down in flames winging it...

I do believe that the theme for this contest will be

Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner provided by wild critters.

hmmmm under 4h to go until showtime and no update in the last few hours. I wonder if part of Mr. Ammo's strategy was to distract the misses?

It’s hard to beat fried anything but can he fry the volume necessary for 20 folks before things start to get soggy and sad?

Countdown to GO22: 1hr 39min

Pictured below: husbands pile --

IMG_4609.JPG

Biscuits! Going in the fridge for baking later on.
IMG_4607.JPGIMG_4608.JPG

Update of the ~event~ may happen after it has gone down! Going to ask friends to take some pics!

I hope HT is rootin' for lil Ammo over here!!

Countdown to GO22: 1hr 39min

Pictured below: husbands pile --

View attachment 255262

Biscuits! Going in the fridge for baking later on.
View attachment 255263View attachment 255264

Update of the ~event~ may happen after it has gone down! Going to ask friends to take some pics!

I hope HT is rootin' for lil Ammo over here!!
I'm all on board with team Mrs. Ammo but only if my question is correctly answered. If not, I will have to disqualify you for cheating :(

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rgreen
Back