Live "FRO" New Mexico!

Yeah, I understand how it'd be hard to wake up on time for the second day of a hunt with such high draw odds. :rolleyes:

Good point in that you can't fault the guy, who wouldn't have jumped out to shoot a buck like that. We can all just hope to have luck like that.

So what's the video about? . . .:)

Post the video already.............
I'm thinking it will take a while. I have video from a moose hunt, Oscars deer hunt and my dad's hunt. Just need time to rip and edit it. Maybe when the hunting season slows down a little. I'm still trying to fill my Idaho tag. I have until Dec. 19th to get it done.

Here is probably one of the best pictures. Although Browtine and me were chompin’ at the bit to be this close, it took hours of coaxing our homo phobic friend IdBugler to get into the picture...... :D

99.jpg

Moosie, Bugler, and Browtine - see what you guys did to my cousin's young son. Hope you are happy now. Poor Ryder, he is destined to follow the path of demented Hunt Talkers
:(

n669439961_1250161_6583.jpg

HAHA... A little chubby i nthe cheeks, it jsut might be ;)

I still look at that icture and think "EPIC". I have some Idea's for next year when Bugler and me are hunting NM.... But we have to Officially draw first. Samantics ..:rolleyes:

anyone else notice the resemblence in Randys' post 86 of the 3 "fro bros" to, from left to right, Kramer, George Costanza, and Jerry Sienfeld? :eek:

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back