Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Little Bros Nevada first buck

Rodzilla

Hi all,

A little late posting this. Here are a few pics of my little bros first buck in northern Nevada back in October. It was his second youth tag. He did not connect last year, but got the same tag again this year and came back and got this little 3 point. It was probably my Dad's and my brothers happiest day ever.

If you ever get a change to take a youth hunting, it is well worth it. Smiles say it all. They don't have to kill giants their first time out. This one is a trophy in my book.

-Rodzilla

3Capture.jpg4Capture.JPG3.5Capture.JPG2Capture.JPG1Capture.JPG

Fist in the air, big smile, great picture. Congratulations to all involved.

Thats a good memory and cool picture. Make sure you hold onto it . I regret all the pictures I lost over the years.

Awesome job what unit were you hunting it’s always hard from the pictures to tell first I’m thinking 041-042 but could be any where from 41-68?

Thanks folks. I am a very big fan of youth hunt programs, I also took my first buck and was hooked on big game at the age of 15.

That is awesome!! For me, hunting is about the adventure, time away from normal life, and time with friends/family. Getting a nice buck/bull is icing on the cake.

Back