Yeti GOBOX Collection

Life's advice and phrases....

a couple from a friend who just passed....

"it's ok to struggle. It's not ok to give up."

“What am I going to be thinking about on my final days here?
I just want to be proud of what I did.
I hope what people mainly see is that you can still make something beautiful and something powerful out of a really bad situation,” she said.
“You can still find some good in it. I will never let cancer have the last word.”

I just realized I posted a quote from my Mom on another thread regarding work but it was originally intended as marriage advice. "The grass isn't always greener. All you'll trade are one set of problems for another."

"Just because I've ordered doesn't mean I can't look at the menu"
My dad when I caught him checking the waitress out at Dennys.

A few of my late Grandpa's

"It's better to be pissed off than pissed on. It's better to be pissed on than stood on and pissed off of."
"If you can't drink while you're there, you better be drunk by the time you get there."
"The definition of diplomacy: Telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip."
"They've been educated far beyond their ability to learn"

"Opinions are like A**holes, everyone has one and most of them stink!"
--I don't know who said it first, but I find it to be true
"Raise good kids, that way you don't have to raise your grandkids"----from one of my patients raising her grandkids

Begin in the way you intend to go (and its various similar phrases)

My wife heard this somewhere years ago and we find it applicable in many areas of our life. If you don't want your kids to be spoiled brats, teach them manners and don't spoil them when they're young. If you want to be debt free and have a positive net worth, don't spend a bunch of money on credit cards. So on and so forth. Think about how you want to live and who you want to be and start now rather than trying to correct later.

I used this one in a text message to my wife yesterday and I found it funny after I sent it. "It's not out of the way if I go that way."

From Bumpy
Jesus Christ Junior your almost as dumb as your mother

Another from Bumpy
Your good at so many things just don't piss me off and become an as_ Hol_

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back