Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Life's advice and phrases....

Duck blind wisdom from Dad to my (then teenaged) brother:
"If it feels right- it probably is, and if it feels wrong, it probably is." And "Son- quit thinkin' with your penis." Different days, equally memorable.

But an older story is from when he intended to propose to his girlfriend at the time- his dad was out hoeing the garden, as he often did, and my dad said "I'm gonna ask her to marry me". Silence. Eventually, my dad couldn't stand it and asked "Well?! What do you think?!" His dad briefly stopped hoeing, looked him dead in the eye and said, "Never stand in the path of a man headed for hell." And then went back to hoeing.

Probably already posted.

I'll be the if the Lord is willing and the crick don't rise. Someone in the south.

Last edited:
"Rome wasn't built overnight"
"If you go out and cluck with the chickens you better be able to get up and crow with the roosters"
"Move up or move out"

"Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you"

Ralph W Emerson

Last edited:
15780900_10211492478736299_1694635624729813378_n.jpg

Told to me by my Dad and him by his Grandfather " they all look alike when you turn them upside down! It's when you turn them right side up that you want to be proud of them!

Saw one today:

"Life rarely changes in a positive way without an increase in responsibility.

That can mean taking ownership of your health or committing to a relationship or starting a business.

Whatever it is, if you want the trajectory to change, the amount of responsibility usually has to change.”

“Wait until you’re 40…and then don’t”
My grandfather whenever on the topic of marriage. (Yah my grandma had it rough.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back