Caribou Gear Tarp

Life's advice and phrases....

Tradewind

Spurred by Harley's quote about toilet paper. Post quotes and sage advice or colloquialism's. Inevitably politics get in the way but let's keep it to a minimum. Meme's are ok as our esteemed colleague, Mssr Lamb seems to favor; as pictures always help your point. Let's try to avoid plagiarism and award whomever you borrowed the quote from.

"The hardest thing to learn in life is which bridge to cross and which to burn." Dave Russell

Last edited:
tradewind-----I can not use the one we spoke about yesterday on the open forum,--but I did hear my husband say it from time to time.

"obstacles" are what one sees when they take their eye off their goal.

Dont p--- down my back and tell me it is raining.

If you dont stand for something, you will fall for anything.

And, I use to say this to my husband who use to irritate the hell out of me with his simple logic. "dont confuse me with the facts, my minds made up"

One that my mom always told us growing up. “Good grades are like money in the bank.”

Not exactly true, but being the youngest of 12 kids I doubt I would have been able to make it through college without the scholarships those good grades provided.

One that my dad said when I asked him about buying land one time.. "Last I heard they quit making land a long time ago."

I've heard that from other people as well, but it has served me well on my land purchases so far.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back