MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Life changing News.....

Nice duds bro. Good luck.

I'm sure that you will land on your feet and hit the ground running, you always do.

Lots of two-for-one stickers in that ensamble?
Going for the pity sales right from the git-go ... good move hump:D

Good luck Mooseman...just remember you can't buy ALL the properties- You've got to let at least a few of the clients win! ;)

Moosie establish a good relationship with some high profile realtors in your area, show them that you can turn their deal around very quickly with NO surprises.

Get these guys/gals on your side and they will keep your pipeline full of referals.

Good luck to ya (by the way, no more banker jokes-you are one)

Congrautlations Mooseman.. Maybe you'll be successful and be able to afford two pans!

Best of luck to you Moose Man, that is quite a step you are taking but I am sure it will work out.

Good Luck Moosie, loks like you it the Outlet mall.....Watch it one of those sleeves on the shirts might be longer than the other. And welcome to the Mortgage business.

First day not too bad..... Hit a couple snags but learned alot too.

Need to be in tomorrow at 7:30... I thought I was going to get bankers hours.. thats BS !!! ;)

It seems like lending in the Valley hasn't been a problem, it is the COLLECTING that has been the problem.....

April 08, 2008
5:50 p.m. -- Home-foreclosure auctions in Valley rising fast, new data show
The number of Treasure Valley homes scheduled to be sold at a foreclosure auction this month has reached a 'staggering' level, according to a local report released Tuesday.
IdahoDataProviders.com, which tracks daily foreclosure filings statewide, said 200 trustee sales are scheduled this month in Ada County, a 203 percent increase from 66 trustee sales the same month a year ago. In Canyon County, 162 homes will go on the block, a 74 percent increase from 93 trustee sales in April '07.

A trustee sale is the final step in the foreclosure process and comes at least 120 days after a notice of default has been issued ‹ the indication that a homeowner has fallen behind in mortgage payments.

Dan Fullmer of Affinity Mortgage Inc., said less than four out of every 100 homes in the state are in foreclosure, giving Idaho the eighth-lowest foreclosure rate in the nation, according to statistics compiled by the National Association of Mortgage Bankers.

"And by Idaho historical perspective, 10 of the last 20 years had higher foreclosure rates," Fullmer said.

Geez Moosie.. You've come A long way from the days when you only had a pot to piss in standing in a stream. Now look at the duds your sporting. Life is good!;):D:D

It seems like lending in the Valley hasn't been a problem, it is the COLLECTING that has been the problem.....

Collecting on several things have been tough. Right now it's Rent. I jsut hope I can catch up at the new place to take advantage of buying dome of those foreclosures !!

Moosie is bluffing. He hasn't shown us any pictures with his new garb. :D

Dude.. I think some pictures and stories will hit the net real soon. I'll post a story on how today went. One word that sums it up is "blender" :eek::eek:

Did you hawk your P-2-P deal at the watercooler?:D

Both my boss's know about P-2-P.

Geez Moosie.. You've come A long way from the days when you only had a pot to piss in standing in a stream. Now look at the duds your sporting. Life is good!;):D:D

DUDE.. that is some ofthe Funniest chizz I've heard in a long time !!! HAHA YAH, the good ol' days, Just me, a pot to cover my Willie... and a stream :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back