Life changing News.....

Good luck dude!!! Your going to do great.. Just remember us when your rich!

Fetching "A" It's alot to buy shirts with Sleves on them !!!! :D :D :D

My guess is I should take a picture or something :p

Fetching "A" It's alot to buy shirts with Sleves on them !!!! :D :D :D

Once, a long time ago, when I was working as a lowly seasonal bio tech for the DOW, I was walking into the office in tee shirt, shorts and Tevas. One of the office ladies saw me and said, "It would be a shame if you had to wear a tie to work every day." I agree.:D

Let's see the monkey suit.

Bitch'es I say.. the lot of ya :)

img_9516.jpg

I will modle some later.. but for now heres a picture :D

Dang, It looks like someone went and racked up Mrs. Moosie's Kohl's or JCPenny's card......

I dig the "wildlife" ties too, very professional for a desk jockey.

Once, a long time ago, when I was working as a lowly seasonal bio tech for the DOW, I was walking into the office in tee shirt, shorts and Tevas. One of the office ladies saw me and said, "It would be a shame if you had to wear a tie to work every day." I agree.:D

Let's see the monkey suit.

Isn't that the truth. I struggle with wearing a tie maybe once a year. Everyday, yeah no thanks.

well, looks like everything will match the blue jeans there desk jockey. except for maybe the shoes.:rolleyes: dude, whats up with the shoes?:eek::D good luck in the new job.

SO.... Here's the Scoop as I understand it. It wasn't something I've been planning so I don't know all the in's and outs. I believe right now my Broker is only licensed in Idaho. He's in the process of picking up Utah I think. That is actually one of the items I'm bringing up Monday. I'm not sure what it takes to get licensed in other states. I don't wanna mis-speak. :p

I'm going to be working for Legacy Lending in Meridian. It's a locally owned company so it's not National..... Yet ;) So as far as getting home loans in refinancing in Alaska and Montana I’m not sure. Although I have a Global mentality, I want to make sure I’m at the office for at least a Week before I conquer the world :p I should probably get a computer ordered and some business cards ? You know, Something about step one, step two… Actually closing my first loan….. You know, Something like that.

ANYONE in Idaho I can take care of though !!! I know those guys frequently go to Eastern Idaho to close on loans. I can run applications remotely as well. Soooooo... especially durring hunting season if I need to be out of the office and marketing / proccessing a loan with someone here with a shotgun or rifle in my hand, I might be able to swing it ;)

TLC, You don’t like the Black dress shoes ??!! Yah, a lot different for me too. Ask anyone and I’ve been known to wear White Shoes and I buy a new pair every couple months. Black Shiny shoes ????? (it will be alright though I’m sure :)

I truly don’t need to wear a tie but I did get a few. The issue I have is I think people will see my personality and commitment and I don’t need a tied around my neck to give them good service. I mean you can put a tie around a criminal’s neck and he’s still a criminal, just a criminal with a tie ;) Right ? At any rate, if I’m helping someone refinance or buy their biggest asset (Which usually a home is) if I’m in cutoff pants and a sleeveless shirt I’m sure they would walk out the door before I got the chance.

Untill I have a huge clientell (so a couple months ;) )... I'm playin gthe part. I do look good in the new cloths. If anyone needs a loan, come in with your wives, don't send them alone ;) ;)

Looks like tomorrow is the day, whats that saying .... "ready or not, here I come."

Well good luck, and remember spell check is your friend. Those underwriters can be a real pain in the arse if you don't cross your t's and dot your i's.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1sockeye2
Back