PEAX Equipment

Leupold customer service!

MtnWest

Just got a knock on the door from UPS...

All I can say is Leupold far exceeded my expectations once again. Brand new rangefinder they did not have to send me.

IMG_4550.jpg

What is the rest of the story?

If it was around my house it would likely involve either:

1) A mischievious wirehair
2) Water too deep for recovery
or
3) Getting backed over in the driveway

A few years ago I lost the screws to a Leupold base, called and told them so, looking to buy replacements. They wouldn't hear of it and replaced them at no charge whatsoever. Small objects but big effect. I buy nothing else now.

What is the rest of the story?

To keep people honest I'll give the highlights. It was my fault and I did not own a 1200i. What I find cool is I checked the usps tracking the day before to make sure my old one got there and wondered when they would call to talk about it. They never contacted me, just sent a new and better model.

Hatchie- I had a similar experience with shims and bino lens covers. Small items I tried to pay for and they wouldn't let me.

Great service and solid products in addition to partnering with Randy. I recommend prospective optics buyers to put Leupold on their short list.

that is why I am switching all my Nikon optics to Leupold.not to say they are better optics it is all about their customer service

Great to hear good stuff about an American company.
Leoupold scopes and binos are the only thing I own.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back