Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Let's see what this site is like.....

TLC

hopefully it will be better than the other one I've been at. newbie from illinois here.:cool:

If you don't have a sense of humor, demented humor at that, you better ask Santa to bring you some.

Welcome aboard to the mighty "Ship of fools."

Enjoy!

demented is my middle name. hoping most will be able to tell when I'm talking crap instead of being serious. which is just about any time I am talking. or in this case, typing.

Uhhhhh if this isn't the best site on the Net then I'll give you eleventy million dollars !!!!! Not a real number ? Not yet :D

there is no Crap talking here. Non what-so-ever. If you believe that, I have Ocean front property in Arizona to sell ya....

Welcome to the Best site on the Net !! (YAh, it's mine,thats why :p)

just read and looked at a few of the pictures on your funny story thread. you guys just ain't right. my kind of people, thats for sure. and I'll take half of that eleventy million in cash if you please.

Delete from your favorites list while you still have chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF you stay you will find your IQ dropping everytime you log on. Or at least you will learn a new language (Moosie downt spull so goud )

Welcome aboard and can't wait to see some Illinois Deer carnage.

wail huntnhard, know trubl wif da speelin truble fer me ina hear. gits dat der sudern draw ever tim eyez gos dun sout to da farm ta hunts dem der deer. if'n eyez eber sees one of dem der deers whilz Ize izz huntin, mebbe eyez kin postes sum of dem der pics uze be takkin bout. tilz den dis weel haf ta do

Attachments

• MVC-009F.JPG
    MVC-009F.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 260
  • MVC-016S (2).JPG
    MVC-016S (2).JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 266
Welcome newbies :)
another newbie here from the land of grace and cotton pickers ;)
not very many cotton fields left in dixieland but lots of other delights :D
hunting season is looking better too so grab yourself a keg and perch a while and enjoy.

Moosie, so far, no complaints about your site. now, about some of the folks on here, well, that's another story.:D

Gunner, always up for a good debate as long as I don't have to be right about anything that I say.:cool:

Welcome to ya!

Opinions are to be shared and we have no shy folks around here.
You will find this a sweet place to dawdle when you can't be out.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sinhba
Back