MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Let's see some Mule Bucks

some great pics guys the IT department helped me get this pic he aint a monster but my 1st and the only time Ive been mule deer hunting
and dont be hating on me for being sooo hansome
when Im out west its for archery elk and where I go their isnt many deer in sept.but on this hunt their were a few running around and I had the tag

Attachments

• 219.jpg
    219.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 23
Last edited:
I shot this deer on a hill I look out my front window at now. Back then (2004), this was a good but not out of the ordinary deer on that hill. I've lived in this house 6 years, and glassed the hill a thousand times, and have not seen anything near this size. Another buck with the 7-30 Waters. The size of the deer isn't what I like about this picture, it is the size of me.:ROFLMAO:

1585162935035.png

When I wandered across the river and up a hill to stalk this buck it was the first time I'd worn anything but an aircast boot in about 5 weeks. Things were feeling decent so I just went for it. The muscle and ligament weakness was as bad as the break.

Inkedenhance (3)_LI.jpg

Fun thread! There are some really good looking deer on here! I've never shot a mule deer. I've thought about it, but I don't get to hunt out west all that often and elk and antelope taste reeaaallly good...

Very steep.

enhance (4)crop.jpg

Before digital camera, the first buck I went out and found/killed on my own.

1585172460078.png

Helped a friend get his first buck a couple years ago. A nice 170's type buck jumped out of bed right as we got up to this one, it's amazing how long they'll sit tight if they know they're hidden.

timbuk.jpg

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back