Yeti GOBOX Collection

Lets go Buffalo!!

Diehard Patriots fan,but I'm pulling for the Bills all the way.
Gotta count for something...saw The Who play in Rich Stadium back in the early eighties. 81000 spectators.

I grew up a huge Elway fan. I was pretty surprised Denver didn’t take Allen. Allen reminds me a lot of him. I like seeing the kid succeed because I got really tired of reading all of the draft pundits talk about how he was doomed for failure in the NFL. Draft pundits are as insufferable as gun writers.
Me too. I grew up with Elway and still am a Broncos fan, but I'm glad Allen ended up in Buffalo. As a Wyo alum who went to school at the same time as Allen and saw nearly every home game he played at the War in person, I'll root for whatever team he plays for from here on out, including against Denver. Denver would've run Allen off before giving him time to mature, and I doubt that he would've been surrounded by the talent he would've needed to succeed there.

It's funny that Denver fans thought he was so bad, he owned Colorado teams going undefeated against them even though he was coached by arguably the most inept offensive coordinator and QB coach in the FBS.

So Bills fans, are you cheering for the Browns tomorrow?
I don't know. Conventional wisdom says I should, but I feel like the Chiefs have been a tad cocky, and I thought the whole Andy Reid attitude over the victory lap bus thing was hypocritical because the Chiefs seemed disrespectful towards less talented opponents at times this year. They were dancing around while they were stomping the Jets and back flipping into the end zone several times against teams. I don't like that kinda stuff in sports. That makes we want us play them to get to the Super Bowl and beat them. Of course, I fully admit I might have to eat crow wishing for that match up as the Chiefs are damn talented on offense and they are undoubtedly the team to beat. We would have home field if we play the Browns, and the Bills mafia has been impacting opponents so far, so that alone means I should root for the Browns.

I don't know much about Al, but Mark Davis has rocked some of the goofiest looking hair cuts I've ever seen in my life. Worse than some of the haircuts my grandma used to give me and my brother, and that's really saying something 🤣
Hey putting a bowl on your head and cutting what is exposed is considered very chic in some nerdy circles.

No doubt Mark Davis lacks on hair style. He is definitely not his father on being hands on with the football team ownership. It is interesting that he is buying the Vegas WNBA franchise. I am half thinking he is suing that to be able to be at least a part owner when the NBA expands to Vegas. Some in town believe MLB and NBA will expand to Vegas now that the NFL has.

With Vegas growing the way it is, I think your right that more expansion/relocation will happen there eventually.

I would also prefer the 2 underdogs Browns and Bills. Anybody besides team Brady. 🤮

Looks like it'll be Buffalo vs. the Chiefs. Chiefs may not have Mahomes, and they may not have beat the Browns without that huge missed targeting penalty.

Should be a good match up, and the possibility of a high scoring affair.

O
Looks like it'll be Buffalo vs. the Chiefs. Chiefs may not have Mahomes, and they may not have beat the Browns without that huge missed targeting penalty.

Should be a good match up, and the possibility of a high scoring affair.
To arrowhead it is! Will be an interesting week watching the mahomes protocol updates.

O
To arrowhead it is! Will be an interesting week watching the mahomes protocol updates.
MaHomes looked loopy as all hell while on the field but the fact that he jogged to the locker room with no need for help may mean it is more mild than severe. If he plays it will be a tough go for the Bills. Almost thought the Browns would get the win, gutsy call by Andy to trust Henne could get the ball to Hill.

Don’t have a dog in the fight this year so I’m rooting for the underdogs and ANYTEAM playing in Mr. Rodgers neighborhood!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back