Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Left handed youth compound ??

texasbucksandbirds

Santa needs help finding a small youth compound bow for a lefty. There are plenty out there for a right hander, but nothing for a lefty. Any and all help on where to get one is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Darn it all. I just gave away my son's lefty bow that he out grew. It was an Alpine Micro. It was a 20-40 pound adjustment. 22-28", if I remember correctly.

Bear has a bow called the Apprentice that is highly adjustable. It will take the kid right into big game hunting no problem.

Last edited:
Got one coming from Marten. My son is 5 so I didn't want to drop tons of money on his first bow, got a kit for $120. Should be good times ahead. Thanks guys for the feedback.

If he will be doing the NASP Archery in the Schools program I have a Mathews Genisis lefthanded , yellow bow for sale which is the required bow for the program. It has been a great program for our youth here and starts at the 6th grade level here. PM me if you or anyone else is interested. My son used it for 2 years in High School, and is now off to college. I believe they are adjustable from 15-30 pounds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbaker
Back