Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

lectric

I guess I don't do a lot of driving when I hunt. During my week long out of state elk hunts I've never had to full up. So I guess an EV, as long as it had decent range, would work fine for me.
Honest question to anyone who may know the answer.. Will an EV battery hold a charge if it's parked in zero-degree temps for a week?

Honest question to anyone who may know the answer.. Will an EV battery hold a charge if it's parked in zero-degree temps for a week?
My Li rechargeable batteries in my garage seem to do just fine all winter.

Reactions: LCH
I'm not a lectric guy, but dang that Hummer looks cool. Blows the Rivian and the rest away. Maybe my kids will buy one. mtmuley

I'm not a lectric guy, but dang that Hummer looks cool. Blows the Rivian and the rest away. Maybe my kids will buy one. mtmuley
You think so? Thought it was hideous. Course I dont really like any of the new trucks at the dealers right now. It's like a hold my beer while I design the ugliest truck contest.

I had a moment of weakness. All the lectric rigs are, well ugly. I'm gonna go freeze to death in the hills tomorrow night. Be cool if the lectric rigs had a heater that could keep you toasty. mtmuley

I had a moment of weakness. All the lectric rigs are, well ugly. I'm gonna go freeze to death in the hills tomorrow night. Be cool if the lectric rigs had a heater that could keep you toasty. mtmuley
The new F-150 has a built-in onboard generator. I don't see why you couldn't just plug in a space heater and the truck would take care of itself after that.

I am just wondering where we are going to get all the juice and what kind of grid we are going to need when we turn the gas powered fleet to electric.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMArcheryCoues24
Back