lectric

Bear hunting in Montana... we were up in the Kootenai. Driving from town to the camp spot, then from a couple different glassing spots used up 2/3 a tank and so we had to switch to the Subaru forester for the next 5 days. Tundra barely made it to the gas station... Subaru still had 1/4 tank.

To your point yeah I don't know it was absurd.

Sheesh hunting in a Subaru in the Kootenai coulda gotch killed.

Sheesh hunting in a Subaru in the Kootenai coulda gotch killed.

There were some "incidents"... on the way out we had to cross a section of road that had been flooded by spring runoff, it was just above the doors on the subaru. So we charged in fast in the tundra with the subaru inches behind, the tundra pushed enough water out of they way that we made it without getting the floor of the subaru too wet...

So yeah, not advised.

There were some "incidents"... on the way out we had to cross a section of road that had been flooded by spring runoff, it was just above the doors on the subaru. So we charged in fast in the tundra with the subaru inches behind, the tundra pushed enough water out of they way that we made it without getting the floor of the subaru too wet...

So yeah, not advised.
Love it! Things like that are exactly why my wife stays home when I go on even weekend hunting trips. She says "some dumb shit always happens".

If that Hummer had that kind of power and a mileage range conducive to long hunting trips, Hell yeah. Wonder how many zeros in the sticker? mtmuley

This is a pretty good take on some “real world” Electric car experiences

Why do electric pickups have to look like something you would drive around on the Moon? mtmuley

wow think how long it would take to get across the country

Elon musk designed his "truck" to cater to rich city folk who will never see a 4x4 road.

I mean same can be said of the Tacoma, F-150, etc.

95% of the new Tacoma's in Denver are owned by yuppies driving I-70 to Breckenridge and think the 4wheel drive is going to some how make up for their horrendous driving. Most trucks don't leave the black top, of those that do 90% aren't driven on roads that actually require a high clearance vehicle.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Higbee
Back