Caribou Gear

Leaving next week

174in

Thanks for everyones help with answers to all the questions I had for my first Pronghorn hunt in Wyoming.I have been getting things rounded up for my trip and cant wait to get out there hope to have some luck and harvest my first pronghorn buck.
DSC00654.jpg

Good luck.

You may want to throw in some knee pads as well. I had some, but Schmalts was wearing them the whole time.

Good luck. Be patient and shoot straight.

It likely won't be your last trip for pronghorn.

I am planning on picking up a pair of knee pads on my next trip to the hardware store thanks for the reminder

Good luck on your hunt. Hope you can get a good one. Looks like you have almost everything ready to go. We are leaving next week also for our first 'lope hunt. It's been hard the last few weeks just waiting for it to get here. I've been packed for almost 2 weeks except for the last few items. I hope I don't forget anything.

What no food....LOL....Have a good trip!
LOL I have a lot of more stuff that I am bringing that would not fit in the pic coolers,tent,generator,power cords ect.I am sure I will forget something.I dont drink anymore so beer is one less thing I wil have to bring.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleyhunter456
Back