Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Lawsuits Could Break the ESA

CJ,

It has nothing to do with suing the gov't for environmental actions. Do you actually think it does??????

I am not sure the anti-tobacco attorneys "got millions", as that suit was brought by the Attorneys General in a number of states.

It's not, it isn't.
rolleyes.gif

well i don`t know if it is an enviro issue, that`s why i was asking , some people might think so, some bad smoke goes into the air, does it harm the air quality? by the way these class action lawyer`s got BILLION`S for the states and many retired on the million`s they got, i remember listing to talk radio and reading about it in print, and even saw phillip morris/rj renoyld`s biving a press conferance on it . it was staggering how much the class action lawyer`s put in their pocket`s, don`t ask me to post anything [link`s] cause i`m pretty much computer ignorant.

I have known some lawyers that were eager to get into these very enviromental suits, and it was for the money. I have since lost track of them, good riddence, but I do know one is now sitting on the bench, and he doesn't have the same environmental ferver he had as an attorney.

The best part about this POST is all the guys that come here to call the USFWS guy doing the interview a liar. I'm sure you know more about this subject off hand then he does first hand.
footinmouth.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back