Caribou Gear

Late WA. Buck Down

Muleyslyr

Well we don't get to see many bucks taken from Washington....not even sure if there's anybody else from this state on here. Anyway, I drew one of the state's Late season tags which aloud me to hunt a certain unit from Nov. 1st to the 18th. The unit is known for having some bruiser migratory bucks come through there, but those deer are truely special.

I didn't have all the time in the world to hunt but I was gonna do my best to hold out for something good. As with any migratory hunt there is always the weather element, and I had it with the fog....everyday! Anyway on the 4th day decided to take this buck just before dark. Not that true hawg we'd all like, but for Washington standards, gotta be a little foolish to let this guy walk.

IMG_3666.jpg

I hunt e wa and that is a grand buck. great job have to love those permits. only way my disabled dad could get his 1st muley this year....

Thanks fellas...nice to finally contribute to the show. It was hard waiting until November to start my huntin' season, but worth it. Off to Montana next Wednesday for one more.

luke....your right, those late tags are the only way to go here. Good to see another Washingtonian on here. :)

Back