Last Rifle I’ll Ever Need

Worst decision I ever made was buy a do it all round. It made it hard to justify buying more guns so I quickly got rid of it and started getting more "species specific" calibers haha. Buy good choice on the gun!
Just don't tell the wife it's a do it all rifle. I think I could do it all with my .270 but my wife doesn't know that.

Congrats on the new fire stick, just ordered a Tikka in 7mm HT for the wife. Really wish Tikka would come out with a Compact Stainless. It's a little wet here in AK so plenty of Hoppes No.9 to come.

Gonna give mtmuley a high & tight yet!! ;)
Guys with manbuns & 8 yr old girls shoot the needmoor.

Course shooting a RUM, if mtmuley was shooting east, i'd probably hear his bullets whizzing overhead!

Congrats on the new rifle!
Stay out of the doghouse and take the comforter upstairs for the Mrs.!

Great looking rifle; looks like pretty nice walnut! As for the CM, just bought a Ruger Hawkeye Predator for a steal. It's the one with spacers in the stock, so will be great for teaching grandkids to shoot. As for a manbun, I would have to buy one and glue it on. Do they come in silver?

Nice setup. You scratch that dryer and the wife will tan your hide!
Figured it was a trade off situation. You got the rifle, she got the dryer. That’s how my ex used to work.

Great looking rifle; looks like pretty nice walnut!
I was pleasantly surprised by the level of figuring when it showed up. For the price, I was expecting utility grade; I think this one borders on semi-fancy.

All in, I'm right around $850 - which I consider an absolute bargain. Wood stock, blued metal, and three-position safety were must-haves for me. Bottom metal was a plus. Other options considered were a Ruger 77 Hawkeye, Winchester 70 FW, and Sauer S100. I don't think I'd have gone wrong with any of them. Price and availability ruled the day, but I was also happy to support companies that support public lands.

Reactions: JAG

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back