Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Ladies Must Read

WH's OutdoorsChick

Do not let your men get so spoiled that they can not cook.....

This is the Important tip of the day...

Teach them to cook, so when you do not feel like cooking they will...My mother in Law can not go on a cruise because her Hubby could not bare the fact that he would actually have to cook for himself.... :BLEEP: DO NOT ever let it get to that point cause if I find out it does I will personally come over and smack you around.... |oo

Love ya

Tell your mother in law to buy her hubby 20 boxes of cereal and that fix his A$$....LOL...

I don't like Elky cooking cause 1 time he was boiling eggs and some friend called him to meet him at the fire house and he went and forgot about the eggs, next thing you know they responded to a fire at my house. Burnt eggs and pan.

My mother is like that with my father. It drives me bonkers. When I went to the South Pacific my husband was left to fend for himself. He would send me photos over the net showing the kids with Krispy Kremes and telling me this is what he was feeding them. He also told me he made peanut butter and hotdog stirfry. My take is, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. ;) :D In modern America even men who can't cook can fend for themselves. What a lame excuse!

Guess I'm spioled cause my hubby can realy cook and he makes the Best elk steak.....mmmmmm met in your mouth good ....
and both my boys cook also I made sure they could!!! They're 12 and 14 so they think they now it all..... :D ....NOT
:D

My cooking consist of going to MacDonald's, Arby's, KFC, or anywhere else that can serve me when LB won't or can't. Simple as that. It is a woman's job to cook and a man's job to eat it.

We share doing the dishes though. I dirty them and she clens them. 50/50 deal.

Well ladies, my household is one where the wife doesn't cook. I don't even attempt to let her. Anything she makes is highly unedible. I cook, she does dishes. Because of our opposite work schedules, I do laundry in the winter months, she does the summer months. I stick to most of the outside chores in the summer, she does the inside. In the fall, I hunt all the time, she shops all the time. This has worked for us for almost 11 years now. I do some side jobs in the summer to pay for my hunting hobbies. I also do side jobs in the summer to pay for her shopping hobbies, but I have years of leverage on her now because she got her Louis Vuitton purse as a suprise for Christmas!!!

What a system. How cool is that? :)

In addition to sharing things up, it sounds like you guys know how to take a break once in awhile and have some fun. It's amazing how rare that is in a country this wealthy.

When I am away, she and the little guy take up residence at McDonald's, KFC, or Burger King. She can make Easy Mac (the microwave stuff), but she boils that over 99% of the time too. Microwavable tv dinners are her forte' also...

Well WHS before i learned to cook i am one started apartment on fire hardly no damage i had cooked oil for 15min hubbys aid then put tators in it well to late i said lots smoke he said that ok i said look out window he ran after he got it turne doff fire already had flame sll over kitchen mainly just blackness wiped off burnt few tiles overhead and just big mess no biggie but apartment tryed sue us for alot figures hell they can wait inline lol this was 2years ago i htink anyway hubby can cookwell WHS dont worrie i do well now :) and ZAM take time teach er it work :D

OH MY GOD let MY HUBBY cook????????????????? Oh no I won't. He either burns it or doesn't cook it all of the way. I think I'll do ALL of the cooking in my house. I do have a daughter that is willing to try and cook for me before I get home from work. She is my biggest help in the whole household. I have 5 kids and she is the one that will work her butt off to help me anytime I need her too. She is 14 years old and a very hard worker. So I think I am safe as far as cooking goes for now.... :) :) :)

All 3 boys can cook. and so can there dad.

when my dad was able to boy talk about cooking now that man was one hell of a cook,

all the men in my family can cook some better then there wives. never meet a german that could not cook.

Back